The New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival solicits works for its Festival in June, 2015. The festival will take place at the Abrons Arts Center, and other locations throughout New York City. Details of the festival are shown below.
Call for Works
Composers may submit works in any the following categories:
Works for recorded media alone with up to sixteen channels
Works involving live electronics, including computer processing and laptop orchestras
Works combining musical instruments or voices with recorded media or live electronics
Video and multimedia works
Installations involving music or video
* Deadline: December 31, 2014
* Entry fee: none
* Individuals may submit one or two works, provided that the second submission is five minutes or less. Individuals may also submit an installation or a proposal for a curated concert.
* Composers whose works are accepted will have to pay a registration fee of approximately $150, which will entitle them to free admission to all events at the Festival. Attendance is not required, but even if the composers do not attend, the fee must still be paid.
* NYCEMF will provide in each performance space a mixing console, speaker system, microphones, cables, and a computer and audio interface for the playback of fixed media audio/video. Composers of interactive works will be responsible for providing their own computer, audio interface, and any specialized peripherals.
* Works of any length may be submitted, but only a limited number of works longer than 15 minutes will be accepted.
informations supplémentaires : http://nycemf.org/call-for-works/